The Fashionable Gnome wants to hear from you!
Please send all comments, costume requests, suggestions
and barbecue recipes to fashionablegnome at gmail.com!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Advertising Works!

Some of you may be noticing some issues with Photobucket and my images. The good news is, a brief mention in the comments section on wow.com can really drive up visitation to the blog!

The bad news is, I ate through my monthly bandwidth allotment within the first week of the month! I'm currently looking into alternatives, but for the time being, we're image-free!

Thank you all for your support and interest! I promise we'll be back up ASAP!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, hope to see more glam posts soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you thought about doing an archeologist suit? I mean, it goes along with Angler, Medic, and Chef, but more looking ahead to the future Cataclysm secondary profession.

    ReplyDelete

Followers