The Fashionable Gnome wants to hear from you!
Please send all comments, costume requests, suggestions
and barbecue recipes to fashionablegnome at gmail.com!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Apologies!

I apologize for the lateness of my updates. I'd like to try to get something out every week, but between the blizzard (small b) here on the East coast and my raid schedule, I've been a bit behind. Expect to see an update or two this weekend!

Much thanks to those who have left comments or emailed me with suggestions. I'll do my best to get them on the page ASAP. For those who haven't left comments, feel free! Encouragement is always appreciated, and likely yields faster updates.

/fishforcompliments

/danglecarrot

Stay tuned! More to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be looking forward to the post(s)! I've got an RP character planned and I'd like her to step out in style!

    ReplyDelete

Followers